Random Roleplay Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Roleplay Site

A random roleplay, what else is there to say?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Laying Around

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miku

Miku

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Laying Around Empty
PostSubject: Laying Around   Laying Around Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:14 pm

Miku walked around on the beach, staring out past the water to the horizon, the sky a lovely mix of red and orange. Soon enough, he grew tired of walking and laid down on the sand, thankful that there weren't millions of people crowding around. Laying in the sand wouldn't be much fun if there were a bunch of kids kicking it in your face.
Back to top Go down
Bou
Admin
Bou

Number of posts : 76

Laying Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laying Around   Laying Around Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:23 pm

Bou decided to take a detour along the beach. While walking he saw Miku laying in the sand. He walked over to him, being careful not to kick any sand in his face by accident.
"Hey Miku. What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
https://randomroleplay.rpg-board.net
Miku

Miku

Laying Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laying Around   Laying Around Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:27 pm

He opened his eyes, having closed them, and looked up to see Bou. "Oh, hey Bou. The sky looked nice, thought I'd wander the beach for a bit. Got lazy and decided to lay down. What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Bou
Admin
Bou

Laying Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laying Around   Laying Around Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:32 pm

Bou looked up then back down at Miku.
"That nice sky you were talking about."
Back to top Go down
Miku

Miku

Laying Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laying Around   Laying Around Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:34 pm

He smiled. "Other than that. Shall I be more specific and ask what's new?"
Back to top Go down
Bou
Admin
Bou

Laying Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laying Around   Laying Around Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:48 pm

"I tried to call you earlier. I met this guy, well, he's the vocalist of Himeyuri. He wants to start a band and he wanted to know if you were interested."
Back to top Go down
Miku

Miku

Laying Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laying Around   Laying Around Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:55 pm

"Himeyuri.. oh, you mean Mashiro? He wants to start a new band?" He thought for a second, then frowned, sitting up. "Bou.. what about the others? They were upset that you left, what do you think me leaving as well would do to them..?"

Then he looked up at Bou again. "So a new start meant being in a different band, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Bou
Admin
Bou

Laying Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laying Around   Laying Around Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:30 am

"No, that's not what I left Antic Cafe for. This opportunity just kind of popped up."
Bou realized that this didn't look very good for him.
"I know, why don't you do both, lot's of people are in two different bands."
Back to top Go down
Miku

Miku

Laying Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laying Around   Laying Around Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:05 pm

He sighed, then smiled at Bou. "With a chance to be on stage with you again, of course I'll join."
Back to top Go down
Bou
Admin
Bou

Laying Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laying Around   Laying Around Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:36 am

Bou hugged Miku.
"Thank you Miku. You have no idea how much this means to me."
Back to top Go down
Miku

Miku

Laying Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laying Around   Laying Around Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:06 pm

He wrapped one arm around Bou, unable to hug properly because of the strange position. "No problem. It means a lot to me, too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Laying Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laying Around   Laying Around Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laying Around
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Roleplay Site :: Roleplay :: Beach-
Jump to: